i wasted my last bagel my life is over
Just get some bread and cut out a circle
i have never been so offended in my entire life
Well… pretty much addicted.
Why do I have to be such a lazy, unmotivated, self-pitying loser?
GET TO KNOW ME MEME: 2/10 favorite characters » Erik Lehnsherr
"You are a god among insects. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise."
If you think your mom overreacts just remember once my mom cancelled our trip to New York because I refused to eat the meatloaf she made
my mom accused me of selling my birth certificate and social security to the black market when she couldn’t find them
My fav thing about tumblr is the complete lack of country music it makes me feel like this is where I should be
- 801. Clara trying to cope with her best friend being someone else. A terrifying monster.
- 802. Gritty Dalek ep that goes into the last place in the universe the Doctor should be.
- 803. Very funny Robin Hood story all about being a hero and whether the Doctor is a good man.
- 804. The story of a date and the Doctor having what appears to be a mild nervous breakdown. Tiny guest cast, no CGI. A bit of Coupling. Quite scary.
- 805. A Doctor Who heist movie with a cracking monster, one of Neill Gorton’s best.
- 806. What effect would slipping away with the Doctor have on your life? A hoot with some serious bits. Bit like The Lodger.
- 807. Proper drama with monsters and all the Doctor Who stuff that you could want. Also features a callback to a past episode (sort of).
- 808. Moffat playing the long game with a callback to something from Matt’s first series. A brilliant idea of a monster. Foxes singing.
- 809. A horror story that starts off with a very cute idea and becomes really quite frightening by the end. One of the best ever sight gags in it.
- 810. Boldly beautiful, lyrical and poetic. A fairytale, but not Moffat fairytale. Quite different with a clever main visual idea
- 811/12. High octane action, with Cybermen and some proper UNIT stuff. Strong emotional story about Clara and the Doctor and the fact that the way they interact might not be healthy for everyone around them
when u accidentally click a link so u dont release the mouse and kind of slowly drag away from the link. threat avoided. citizens safe. for now.
when u miss the last step on the stairs
*eats 4 slices of pizza*
im so full
*eats another 4 slices of pizza*